This blog is very basically a space where I can use for whatever, whenver. Maybe I'll write a few poems, or post a picture or two. Write about how life is screwing me now or the new bed I just bought. So yeah. That's why I have a blog - self-expression and probably a lot of free time.
Fung! You're the best friend every girl would want to have. I'm so sorry about everything in the past... Argh. It's so difficult for me to type these kinda things out but I just want to thank you. So, so much for all the times you've tolerated my P.M.S.y ness (quote the slideshow ahaha) and my moods and my basically annoying moments. I still can't believe that last night happened... I woke up this morning and I was like - that was a really good dream - omg. It happened. hahaha.
I'm always here for you dudettes. Always always. Even though sometimes I may not seem like it, I am always here. And don't worry I accept you ;P and your pissy moments too. Not that you have many but all the same :) . When I'm trying to swim in Spain and when you're trying to milk cows (practice makes puuurrrrrrfect), we can still talk dudes. Skype. Ever heard of it? Very brilliant. Okay back to the party topic.
I can imagine all the hard work that you put into this fungi... OMG you should be a party planner or wedding planner sort of thing in the future! It'd be perfect for you!!!! Omg. :) All the inviting and planning and RSVPing and everything. I heard from my mummmy about the website you guys set up! Can I see it? I really want to. I don't know what I've done to deserve you guys man... No girl can wish for better friends...
Oh and Fung when you're pissed at me, read the letter I wrote to you in maths class :) hahah. thats what its for. lol. I'm gonna miss you dudes when I'm away... I think we should all meet up one of these days... And chill out. Or go to Arianna's place. Lol. She was thinking of this whole movie night idea which does sound prreeeeeeety awesomeness :) . When are you leaving for the farm thingy? I'm leaving on Wednesday so...
So Fung = best friend = great friend = great person = great. :D
You rock fungi wungi. Your gmail account is actually true... ahhaha.
I love you dudes.
Always will.
xoxox
I know I loveeeee you.
hahahahahaha.
Labels: Birthday, friends, Fung.