This blog is very basically a space where I can use for whatever, whenver. Maybe I'll write a few poems, or post a picture or two. Write about how life is screwing me now or the new bed I just bought. So yeah. That's why I have a blog - self-expression and probably a lot of free time.
Okay.
Maybe its not minutes and seconds anymore.
Lol.
I just found out you can re-log in and get another 15minutes hahaa.
I'm such a loser sometimes.
Keyword: sometimes.
okay maybe changi airport doesn't suck so bad now. haha.
bryan remember when you left for koh phi phi - oh wait i told u this last night but yeah nevermind i'll say it again. okay so yeah it was so painful for me then.
this gut wrenching, heart clenching pain in my chest which you described to me.
sighs.
but i'll try to enjoy myself.
without you.
though that is highly unlikely.
lol.
GOSH.
IM SO EMO.
stop it bianca stop it.
: D
see im smiling now.
ahaha.
fake laughter but all the same laughter.
love you.
Labels: bryan, changi airport