A Silver Series of Shout Outs

This blog is very basically a space where I can use for whatever, whenver. Maybe I'll write a few poems, or post a picture or two. Write about how life is screwing me now or the new bed I just bought. So yeah. That's why I have a blog - self-expression and probably a lot of free time.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

 

Diaries

Hello everyone.
I feel like I could punch something now. Like a wall.
I'm in DT and its pretty boring.
I've got nothing to do, feelings inside of built up hatred and pent up emotions waiting to pour out of me.
probably the richard 3rd hatred book, the episode, and the other episode which is seriously annoying me and i dont know why because it shouldnt but i guess coz its of the 1st episode which is kinda like the sarajevo thing which is a lighter to the stockpile of fuses waiting in the stock room to be lit up.
sort of like that.
its kinda ugh.
i hate feeling like this.
its like im postmsing.
its pretty cool though coz todays gonna be a major workout session day as i have netabll from 105 to 220 and at 330 to 430 and dance from 4 to 7?
i have no idea h ow the frick im gonn awork out the time clashes along with all the dance practice for tomorrows performance along with all my homework which although it is due next week i feel luike doing it all now so that i can rid my emotions.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

2007-12-16   2007-12-23   2008-01-20   2008-03-16   2008-07-13   2008-07-20   2008-07-27   2008-08-03   2008-08-10   2008-08-17   2008-09-07   2008-09-28   2008-10-26   2008-11-02   2008-11-09   2008-12-14   2008-12-21   2009-04-05  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]